Buy crabs online by winning gift vouchers through our regular contests!
Contests Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Avant Consulting Pte Ltd (Business Registration No. 201327673N) whose registered office is at #02-04/05 Tanjong Pagar Compex, 7 Keppel Road.
2. Employees of Avant Consulting Pte Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 24 July, 1200hrs. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random. The names of all qualifying participants will be listen in the List Randomizer at www.random.org/lists. Once the first randomised list is generated, the first name on that list will be the winner. The second and subsequent names will be replacement winners, should the winner fail to claim their prize or choose to forfeit their prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 1 hour of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where (or how) the prize can be collected or redeemed.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by laws of the Republic of Singapore and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.